Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I love a Good Tutorial ...

... especially one that inspires me to try something new!


As an art form, or medium, ALCOHOL INK may not be "new", but it's NEW to me ...

Until I saw this video clip yesterday, I was always a little uncertain about the whole Alcohol Ink adventure ... in this case, ignorance is NOT bliss, but DISCOVERY of a new method sure is !!! :-)


Check it out ... {okay, so for THREE STRAIGHT DAYS I have tried to upload the tutorial clip of Tim Holtz of RANGER working with alcohol ink ... it won't work ... I promise I'll find a LINK, instead, so you can see what I saw that inspired this post!}

ADDED LATER: Here, friends - try this link ... it SHOULD take you to Tim's website/blog and an entire page chock-full of tutorial / demo clips -- what fun!

http://timholtz.com/demos.html

Anyone want to give art with alcohol inks a try?! I do, I do ...

-- Princess Magpie

No comments: