Sunday, December 13, 2009

Love Yourself Unconditionally


I found this gem in my e-inbox today ... and thought today, amidst all the holiday hustle & bustle & hurriedness ... it would be a good idea to post.



Read it as a "meditation" and you will feel SO affirmed and peaceful ...



{photo taken Christmas season 2007 ...}



I Love Myself Unconditionally





I see my heart expanding and feel an infinite abundance of love


I allow my heart to expand and allow the love to flow through every part of my body

I feel this unconditional self love fill my heart, my body, my mind, my consciousness, my subconciousness, my entire beingness


I allow the love to shine and radiate out from me in all directions and know it will return to me with more power and radiance

I feel a loving connection with the pure essence of who I am - pure love


I know at my core that the more love I give to myself the more I have to give to others


The supply is endless for as I love myself and share that love with others my love multiplies a hundred fold


Being in a continuous state of self love brings me feelings of deep inner joy and peace



I only attract loving people in my world for they are a mirror of who and what I am



I love myself; Therefore, I commit to taking time for me and dedicate time to do the things that bring me great joy without feeling guilty

I love myself; Therefore, I commit to removing the word 'should' from my vocabulary



I love myself; Therefore, I will feed my mind with loving thoughts



I love myself; Therefore, I will continue to work on healing my mind and dissolving the old thought patterns I have created that have prevented me from loving myself unconditionally



I love myself; Therefore, I will behave and think in a loving way towards all people for I know what I give out will come back a hundred fold

I love myself; Therefore I forgive and totally release the past and all past experiences - I set myself free knowing I am perfect the way I am



I am Pure Love

Namaste, PJ & Nancy

© 2009 Reconnect from Within

POSTED HERE WITH PERMISSION ...
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE OR WEB SITE?
You can, as long as you include this blurb with it:
Reconnect from Within® is a company dedicated to Empowering You for Your Awakening and is devoted to providing you with tools to live a more joyful, peaceful and loving life.
Visit: http://www.reconnectfromwithin.com

Happy Sunday the thirteenth of December to you all ...



-- Princess Magpie

No comments: