Sunday, December 13, 2009

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas ...


Be still my little beating heart. I know, I'm posting these links in all sorts of order / no order ... but seriously, each time I visit WHERE WOMEN CREATE, another Day of Christmas seems to have snuck onto their blog ... no, really, I can't explain it. How do I miss any of these?


At the risk of pushing some of my readers to COMPETE with me for a most coveted prize, I have to do it - I have to add this one. You're going to FLIP for these fabrics, and believe me, if I win -- SO. WILL. I. !!!!!

-- Princess "i SO have to win this, i just do .." Magpie

3 comments:

ann said...

thanks for reminding me. i've let a few slip by.

jeanne hewell-chambers said...

can't wait to get over there, but first, am gonna' poke around here a bit. found you via our mutual friend, squarepegkaren. isn't she a jewel? a real treasure, that one.

Davielle aka Princess Magpie said...

Jeanne, I'm glad you found my blog. Karen's such a treat ... how do you know her? I "met" her through a read-along earlier this year, which we participated in via the internet -- it was led by the author of I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME (but it isn't) -- Brene Brown. thanks for visiting my blog, and thank you for posting a comment. COMMENTS mean so much ... :-) ... Davi