Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Absence makes the Heart Grow Fonder ... hmmm?

They (whoever "they" are) that ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER ... and since I've been absent a lot lately from posting to my blogs, I have to say ... I agree. WholeHEARTedly. I agree.

I miss the time I spend posting; I miss the comments you share with me in return. I miss the creative outlet that my blogging allows me.

I will be back ... if you want the long version, visit www.DH2travelers.blogspot.com for today's post about WHY I've been quiet, WHAT's been keeping me away, and WHEN I intend to be back truly focused and ready to post again.

Until then, all I can say -- especially on here, Princess Magpie's creative journey space -- is this:

ITALY was a whirlwind of amazing happenings, our family ROCKS, totally and absolutely ROCKS, and all the artistic inspiration I gleaned from the trip -- was worth all the exhaustion during and now after the holiday. TOTALLY. AND. COMPLETELY. WORTH. IT.

-- Princess Magpie

No comments: