Sunday, July 26, 2009

An ARTFUL Post over on 2 Travelers ...



... I just posted the longest POST I've ever done, with the most photographs, I'm guessing. Whew. What a project. And there are SO. MANY. MORE. photos that I could post from the outing on Friday to the LONG BEACH QUILT SHOW.



at right, artist Jane LaFazio's ZEN EUCALYPTUS quilt on display in the "edges" category ... this was done with pieces that were hand-dyed and wet-felted by Jane ... isn't it amazing?!


For now, visit my other blog at: www.DH2travelers.blogspot.com for a peek at today's post. Then, when I have caught my breath, and maybe even caught a nap :-), I'll post JUST IMAGES on this blog. Later.



Okay?

Your,

Princess Magpie

1 comment:

Jane LaFazio said...

hey, thanks davi for posting my quilt! It's going to be in the next issue of Quilting Arts..cool huh?
miss ya!
xox