Monday, July 27, 2009

BSM: Best Shot Monday - July 27, 2009

I know, I've been remiss about posting my BSM images ... I needed a break, I guess.
But now, I am BAAAAACK and ready to select ... that special ... BSM.
Today's image was taken on our first morning in Venice; as Kristina and I sat quietly absorbing the view of the Grand Canal, and the early-morning activity of the Gondoliers and the tradesmen, I put the camera (Canon, G9) on "sport" setting and happily clicked away.

no, this isn't my BSM ... just a lead-in ...

When Kristi saw TODAY'S IMAGE, she said, "well, THERE's your BSM". I was so in vaca-mode, I had to ask her what BSM was !!!
Given that it was early Tuesday morning, it was technically STILL a Monday back home in California, and I could have run upstairs, uploaded this to my laptop, and posted it right then & there. I opted not to do that ... I opted to stay in that vacation-moment, enjoying my morning with my girls.
I told you I needed a break ... :-).

no, this isn't it, either ...

this is Kristi & Kiara at Hotel Monaco Grand Canal / Venice, Italy

So here you go ...



THIS, this, is my BSM image ... note the yellow carton in mid-air ...
I love my camera! Venice, Tuesday 14 July 2009

It's good to be back, friends.
-- Princess Magpie

1 comment:

Noel (with two dots over the "e") said...

Glad you're back! I'm still following...