Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I am so excited, I can hardly contain myself ...

A couple of weeks ago, I discovered that a favorite mixed media artist of mine, Jane LaFazio, is going to teach a six-week {ie, six classes} MIXED MEDIA class down at the San Diego location of the La Jolla Athenaeum, beginning late January.

I read all the details, I printed it all out, and I thought about it for several days. Jane and I exchanged a couple e-mail messages, and I was convinced that THIS is the class for me.

So ... as an early 50th birthday present TO ME, I signed up for Jane's class.

To find out more about Jane, visit her website at www.plainjanestudio.com ...

To see what Jane's up to on a regular basis, you can visit her fabulous blog at www.janeville.blogspot.com ...

And to learn about the class I've signed up for, visit this site: http://ljathenaeum.org/school.html

AND just in case there's still room this coming weekend in her Watercolor Journal workshop, which I took a little over a year ago with my friend Cynthia, please visit Jane's website and scroll down until you see her December 6 workshop details. Held in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CA, it is an amazing experience. You'll be SOOOO glad you took it, should you sign up.

-- Princess Magpie, aka DAH

1 comment:

Jane LaFazio said...

HEY!! thanks VERY much for all the plugs!!! Lookin' forward to spending 6 weeks with you at the Ath class!