Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Clutter Tango

Well, fellow blogger TRACEY CLARK has done it again. She has put into words so very much of what I am currently struggling with / against:

This is what Tracey wrote this morning on her Facebook page:
Source: www.superherodesigns...
"In theory, the idea of clearing out the old to make room for the new makes perfect sense. I believe that energy moves about freely when there is proper space to do so. I have experienced the freeing feeling of sorting and cleaning ..."
Such an honor to be guest blogging at Superhero Designs!

http://www.superherodesigns.com/journal/archives/001674.html

My life seems to be this continual dance - if I had to name it, I'm sure it would be a tango - with CLUTTER. DISORDER. CHAOS. Although in recent years, the chaos has taken a far back seat to the other two partners.

Oh, my.

-- Princess Magpie

No comments: