Sunday, May 3, 2009

BSM: Best Shot Monday 5-4-09

Happy May, everyone!

I chose another nature-themed image for my BEST SHOT MONDAY this week ... this is the 'Chicago Peace' rose in our garden. I chose 'Chicago Peace' over it's parent rose, 'Peace', because my father was born in Chicago. So it's a sentimental rosebush for me, and this year, the bloom is spectacular.

And if I haven't mentioned it before, I want to make note here that I do not have, nor do I know how to use, Photoshop.

Any images I post were taken by me, with my Canon G9, and if anything, they may have been cropped. But never photo-shopped.

I don't know that it would make a difference -- someone's BEST SHOT MONDAY could be crazily-awesome after a session in Photoshop, so I'm not against it or anything.

I just wanted to be clear that mine aren't ... for whatever that's worth.

-- Princess Magpie

No comments: