Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Taking Flight, the Pendant

Jewelry artist STACY DE LA ROSA created a soulful piece just for Kelly Rae Roberts and a handful of her appreciative fans ... TAKING FLIGHT, the pendant ... Kelly Rae recently gave one of these beauties away, and Stacy then agreed to make a limited edition (really, just over a handful) more to sell on her Etsy shop ...

They are all sold out now, but I am so grateful that I was one of the fortunate individuals who placed an order pronto ... because I just heard from Stacy this morning, via e-mail, that my pendant has now TAKEN FLIGHT [pun intended] and is winging it's way to my mailbox as we sit here together, blogging.
I can hardly contain my excitement.
If I have not yet told my FULL CIRCLE story of how I came to be a blogger, and a budding artist (or should I say "fledgling" artist?! it seems appropriate) ... I will, and soon.
Kelly Rae and her TAKING FLIGHT, the book, play a huge role in my journey.
{here is a link to Taking Flight - the book - at Amazon}
And here is a link to Kelly Rae's blogspot ... http://kellyraeroberts.blogspot.com
Smiling, blissfully, your ...
-- Princess Magpie, aka Davielle

2 comments:

Stacy said...

so happy Kelly helped you to find your wings, she is magical like that. Thanks for your kind words about my necklace, I really hope you love it as much as I do.
xo

Jane LaFazio said...

beautiful necklace! I want one too! Seriously, can't you napped one. wear and live it dear Davi!