Monday, April 27, 2009

BSM: Best Shot Monday - April 27, 2009

Here is my BSM shot for last week:


This was taken just yesterday, Sunday, at "grand" Trevor's travel ball game. He's on a travel team, the SO CAL AZTECS, and they play in the 13 yr division. Last Sunday, they won both their games in this Wood Bat Tournament; yesterday, they lost both games - by one point each game.

That's baseball. And THIS is my BSM :-) ...

LOOK CLOSELY at the photo - the bat is in mid-air. Cool, huh?

-- Princess Magpie

2 comments:

corin said...

Love it! Great picture. He looks like a tall guy! I hope to see more action :)

Davielle aka Princess Magpie said...

Cori - you can also see more of Trevor's game photos & stories on my other blog ...
www.DH2travelers.blogspot.com !!! Aren't you loving the read-along with Brene Brown? it's hard work, but I sure am getting a lot out of it -- so long as I just take my time and truly ponder what's happening. BE WELL. - Davi