Sunday, January 4, 2009

Art Journaling



My beautiful niece Wendy and I took a trip to the local Barnes & Noble the other day, both with the intention of spending our Christmas gift cards on things we "couldn't live without".



Which, I admit, is never a problem for me ... B & N is my addiction, but books are a healthy addiction, so no need to organize an intervention for me - not yet, anyway.


What I found that I could not live without was a new Stampington / Somerset publication called ART JOURNALING by Somerset Studio, and wow, was it worth every penny {okay, dollar}. There is so much visual & creative stimulation packed in these pages, I relished the forced BREAK I had to take when the phone rang! {that says a lot}



I encourage you to take a look for yourself -- I guarantee that whether or not you keep a journal, an ART JOURNAL will appeal to you on some, if not many, level/s.



Here's the link to the magazine -- take note and get yourself out to buy your very own copy.
http://www.stampington.com/html/art_journaling_w09.html



Yours in DOING SOMETHING CREATIVE EVERY DAY,

Princess Magpie, aka, DAH

No comments: