Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year, Everyone

"Dream lofty dreams and as you dream, so shall you become."
-- James Allen

I wish for you all a happy, healthy, prosperous, exciting, adventurous NEW YEAR ... full of creativity, full of happiness, full of energy and full of special times -- especially with loved ones.

Me, I am dreaming of having my "messy art space" down in our garage, so the task lies ahead to CLEAR THAT SPACE and make it a working space ... what a lofty dream !!!

The "clean" projects can continue to be done in the house, but it's the messy ones that I can't wait to sink my teeth into in this coming new year.

Be happy, and be on the lookout for creative inspiration ...

All the best to you, my friends, in this new year -- happy 2009 !!!

-- Princess Magpie, aka DAH

No comments: