Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Dreamed a Dream - Ms. Susan Boyle of Scotland

If you never click on another link, or view another YouTube video clip, TAKE THE TIME TO VIEW THIS ONE.

Do it with your eyes open. Do it with your eyes closed. Just Do It !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

Last night at dinner, my friends Gigi and Linda and I were talking about American Idol, when Linda asked if we had seen the clip of the 'stocky little older woman' from Britain that wowed judges Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan, and I don't know the gal's name ... it doesn't matter (for these purposes, it doesn't; no disrespect meant to her).

This morning, I saw a bit in the newspaper and then Googled "Susan Boyle" and up it came. It's highly viewed, this clip.

ENJOY. Just enjoy.

And whatever you do, keep on DREAMING your DREAMS, be they artistic, interpersonal, whatever they might be.

-- Princess Magpie

1 comment:

ann said...

And never ever judge a book by its cover.
Thanks for insisting I listen.